I have moved to Oslo and the region
You’ve moved to Oslo, found a job and a place to live. Congratulations and velkommen! Once here, you might have a few questions about working in Norway – from paid vacation to taxes and health services. We have gathered the most crucial information you need in order to find your feet.
If you haven’t yet sorted out your visa, D-number or bank account, please have a look through our “Moving to Oslo? A Practical Guide” section, which provides you with everything you need to know in order to be allowed to work and live in Oslo.
- 01 Norwegian working culture
- 02 Rights and opportunities
- 03 Health care & services
- 04 Schools and kindergarten
- 05 The Norwegian tax system
- 06 Find a job in Norway
- 07 How to start a company in the Oslo region
- 08 Navigate the startup ecosystem
- 09 Continuing education
- 10 Learn the Norwegian language
- 11 Getting around Oslo and the region
- 12 Obtaining and Exchanging a Driver's License in Norway